The main quality related goal of OLE is making railway safety information easily accessible to the general public.
This goal is achieved through:
- organisation of advertising campaigns in the field of railway safety;
- preparation of railway safety training materials;
- conducting training for OLE presenters;
- organising railway safety presentations;
- publishing railway safety materials on Internet site www.ole.ee
Factors fostering the achievement of the goal:
- trustful relations and mutually beneficial cooperation contracts with long-term partners/suppliers;
- skilful and highly qualified staff that is able to develop;
- reliable and well-known trademark;
- concentrating on the needs of the customers and other interested parties;
- continuous improvement of relevant processes and management system as a whole.